Approving member-submitted content
Your chamber’s members will provide their own content for your ChamberMade website, but it has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator before it will appear online.
1. Log into your ChamberMade account by clicking on the navigation bar drop-down menu, and click on log in. You’ll be taken to the log in page where you can enter your username and password.
2. After logging in, you’ll be taken to your dashboard. In the left column, you will find tabs for posts, events, discounts, resources, and benefits. There are other tabs, but these are the only categories in which a member can create new content.
3. Click the appropriate tab, be it a post, job listing, etc. and you will be presented with all the entries in the selected category. They will be sorted chronologically, with the newest entry at the top.
4. Any entry that has not yet been approved by an administrator will be flagged “pending.” Click on the appropriate entry to view it further.
5. Review the content provided for accuracy and appropriateness. If you are reviewing a blog, you will have to use Elementor to do so (see using Elementor for more information), while job postings, events, benefits, and resources all have text fields that must be filled in.
6. If the pending entry is satisfactory, click “publish” to have it appear on the appropriate page. If it requires revisions, administrators can do so themselves or reach out to the appropriate member to have them revise where necessary.